- Adjustable 'X' Harness
- 3x Cinch Down, Rattle-Proof Mag Pouches and holds nine 30-round 5.56 magazines, or nine 20-round 7.62 Magazines, or six 30-round AK Magazines comfortably * Pouch height can be adjusted from about 15cm to 23cm.
- 2x Large Utility pouches for canteen, food, poncho.
- One Large internal pocket for handgun, magazines, maps and other gear.
- It is fully adjustable, very comfortable with Padded Shoulder Straps, easy on/off.
- Non-restrictive design for use in tight areas such as vehicles.
- Compatible with backpacks, body armour, hydration unit, and other such gear
- It can be worn under clothing as well.
- Made from 1000 water repellent Cordura
Our rigs are constructed from robust fabrics that last for years. All dyes will tend to fade, but ours has an excellent colour fixative that will remain effective for years. The basic principle of care is to be sensible. Heavy reactive chemicals will strip the fabric, and overly gentle treatments will not be particularly effective. Be sensible. The thing to remember is that general wear and tear comes in many forms, not just abrasion. Strong light has a powerful effect (photodegradation), and there are even chemical compounds in rainwater, so generally everything you use can be expected to deteriorate. Arktis fabrics have been developed with these characteristics in mind. Making them durable and resistant to wear and tear. Most caring involves being thoughtful about what you do.
Washing: The best way to clean these items is with soapy water and a scrubbing brush. It’s that simple. To get them dry, turn them upside down so that the water can drain out quickly.